Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sick, man. Sick.

Today I was rather "sick." I spent the day being super "sick" with my mother, and the harvest for the day's outings includes:
1. 16 vinyl records, all purchased at Goodwill for mostly 99 cents a piece.
2. A fully operational and ink-loaded typewriter, for $12.99 (thank you again Goodwill).
3. A copy of John Hodgman's newest book, "More Information Than You Require," which has already made me giggle quite a lot in the little bit of time I've already spent reading it.

Overall, an awesome day, as I acquired both a significant piece of the equipment required to produce the zine, as well as plenty of inspiration for the creative process.

Now I have to go write an ass-load of AP Gov cards I won't use for a test I don't necessarily need to study for and that I might not have to take tomorrow. That, and fiddle with my typewriter, which has already proven to be all sorts of fun.

-AP
(Whose spelling is likely to get a lot better the longer he spends on the damn typewriter.)

No comments: