Monday, November 24, 2008

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me/All along you've been asking what's wrong with me

So, it's been quite some time since I've posted here. Things, although not really different, are better. They weren't bad before, I just feel better about 'them.' Things are better with my friends, and although things are worse creatively for me (I am at a writing standstill, and haven't added to any of my own zine work in awhile, which is disconcerting to say the least), I think I'm starting to get the hang of this thing.

Both during the same week this month I was accepted to college (Evergreen State College, huzzah!) and turned 18 (huzzah?). That, needless to say, kicked my senioritis into full swing (I've had it in some form since the middle of Junior year). Fortunately, I've resigned myself, if I do any of my homework on a given night, to staying up all night to do it. This makes things really fun.
I'm gonna go do that now.

-AP

No comments: