Sunday, December 21, 2008

I dunno

I don't know what this is, but I found it on my external hard drive. I think I wrote it earlier this year? Not sure. Also not sure if it was supposed to be a shitty song or a shitty poem, but its one of the two, and most assuredly shitty. Hmm.

O believer, O Sineater, who do you fear?
You've had your share, your share of tears
Do you fear god? Do you fear Jesus?
Do you fear man? Do you fear Ephesus?
Well it seems the Seven Sleepers never woke
And Theodosius the first never spoke
And handed you the world
Well, now you play the Lord
Of earth, water, and sky
This time there is no Decius to bring you down from on high
Apparently you miss the obvious irony
Of your new persecution
A reversal of roles
and this time, Sineater, there is none so bold
to bring you down from your throne

No comments: